Complementary healthcare insurance for expatriates covered by the CFE.
Who can apply?
- You must be under 65
- You are seeking healthcare coverage that complements your French social security benefits (CFE)
- You plan to go abroad for at least 6 months
- Worldwide coverage except the USA and Canada
- Possible subscription for 6 months
- Consultation and hospitalization expenses are 100% covered
- € 300,000 limit of benefits per person per year
- Extensive network of 750,000 medical providers worldwide
- Direct billing for hospitalization or treatment over €/USD 400
- Four ISO 9001 certified claims centers at your service 24/7
- Coverage of non-French in France
- Life time coverage
- Legal protection
- Medical assistance/ repatriation
- Civil liability
- Death and Disability
Why choose INDICE 30:
A balanced quality / price ratio suitable for expatriates staying in countries where medical expenses are reasonable.
Offering an international insurance for senior expats in Thailand and many other key destinations, MSH INTERNATIONAL collaborates with an extensive network of medical providers worldwide.