• Formed in 1974, MSH INTERNATIONAL initially set out to provide support to the globally-mobile employees of large French businesses through the delivery of dedicated group insurance solutions (Previnter). From 1998 onwards, with the purchase of OCI-ASFE, we also began to offer insurance solutions to individuals living outside their country of origin.
• In 2002, MSH INTERNATIONAL further developed its business through the acquisition of European Benefits Administrators, specialists in the third-party administration of benefit plans for internationally mobile individuals. This service was designed for international businesses and organizations with self-insured plans, insurance professionals wishing to outsource the management of their international healthcare plans and local populations in countries where the healthcare system is inadequate.
• In 2006, fully aware of the globalization of economies, people and trade, MSH INTERNATIONAL decided to diversify its worldwide presence through the acquisition of Norfolk Mobility Benefits, a Canadian company based in Calgary which was providing the same service across the American continent.
• In 2006, this diversification continued with the creation of MSH DUBAI in the United Arab Emirates which covers the Middle East and Africa.
• In 2009, Shanghai Tai Kai was purchased and renamed MSH CHINA with responsibility for the Asia-Pacific zone.
• In 2012, we celebrate the opening of our 5th regional centre, MSH INTERNATIONAL Thailand, located in Bangkok, to provide Asia health insurance coverage and healthcare management solutions to individuals and employees residing in over 25 countries in the Southeast Asian region.
• Today, we are all grouped under the same brand name, MSH INTERNATIONAL, and have more than 300,000 members worldwide from regional centres in Bangkok, Calgary, Dubai, Paris and Shanghai.