Today, we are all grouped under the same brand name, MSH INTERNATIONAL, and have more than 300,000 lives from our five regional centres in Bangkok, Calgary, Dubai, Paris and Shanghai.
MSH INTERNATIONAL (Thailand)
MSH INTERNATIONAL (Thailand) is the new healthcare partner for internationally mobile individuals, families and employees of small and medium enterprises of any nationalities, seeking medical insurance in Thailand or any other region in Southeast Asia.
Products and services from MSH INTERNATIONAL (Thailand) include: (1) International Private Medical Insurance or IPMI for globally-mobile individuals and SMEs and (2) Customized solutions for medium-to-large companies, non-profit organizations and international organizations.
MSH INTERNATIONAL (Canada)
MSH INTERNATIONAL was established in Canada in June 2004 with the opening of a new claims department known at that time as MSH Canada Inc.
In 2006, MSH INTERNATIONAL acquired Norfolk International Group, a Calgary based company founded in 1986, with offices in Toronto and Houston.
Norfolk International Group and MSH Canada Inc. merged to form a new North-American company which was initially known as Norfolk Mobility Benefits Inc. and which is now MSH INTERNATIONAL (Canada).
The existence of MSH INTERNATIONAL (Canada) provided to us the opportunity to broaden our range of services in America.
To find out more: www.msh-intl.com/americas
MSH INTERNATIONAL (Dubai)
To strengthen its global presence, and to expand its international healthcare insurance plan. MSH INTERNATIONAL opened regional headquarters in Dubai in September 2006, now known as MSH INTERNATIONAL (Dubai). This office provides coverage and healthcare management solutions to employees residing in the Middle East, Africa zone and Sub continent of India.
Based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, MSH INTERNATIONAL (Dubai) offers its clients:
- - a regional solution to the needs of international and local residents which complies with local regulatory requirements
- - a "medical network" team to ensure ease of access to healthcare providers in the region
- - a multicultural team, more than 80% of whom are medically trained, comprising 14 nationalities and speaking 15 languages
To find out more: www.msh-intl.com/mena
In 2009, MSH INTERNATIONAL acquired SHANGHAI TAI KAI (STK), a Chinese market leader in local and international health insurance, now known as MSH CHINA. Since 2001, MSH CHINA has built its reputation on three key factors:
- the design of international health and death & disability insurance as well as employee benefits for expatriates and local executives in China;
- the development of the first direct billing network in China with over 450 medical providers. This network now includes most major cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou (Canton) as well as Hong Kong, Taipei and Macao;
- a strong local presence with offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou (Canton), Wuhan, Chengdu and Dalian.
To find out more: www.mshchina.com